Wednesday 19 November 2008

Trip to the Wolf Park Pupil Comments


Elsa wrote:

We heard wolves howling, I imagined how scary it could be to hear that at night. We saw lots of wolves but for me the best one was Egor, the baby wolf. I recommend this beautiful place because it also has a farm with giant pigs.

Zoe wrote:

The Wolf Park was very exciting, it was strange being so close to wolves. The way they live is so different to us and it was interesting to watch. They play fought that looked real and when they howled all in a group it was very….weird! I don’t know how they can tell who’s who but I guess they’ve known each other for awhile. There are some similarities between us and them-they treat their leader with respect. If the leader needs to sort something out they will. Also there were several other animals including pigs, goats, a sheep, chickens and ferrets. I enjoyed looking at all these animals. I hope I can go again.

No comments: