Wednesday 19 November 2008

Trip to the Wolf Park Pupil Comments



Ana wrote:

I really like animals and before I went there I didn’t really know much about wolves. The first thing the guide showed us was a blind wolf who was white as snow, also in that enclosure was a half-wolf, half-dog, he was really cute! After that we saw other types of wolves, I liked them all however I only remember two types of wolves. One was the Russian wolves with their sixth month old cubs, and the smallest one was called Egor, he was sooo cute! The others I remember were the Iberian wolves, they were so big! After watching all the wolves we had a quiz and then we had lunch. After that we saw some farm animals including some foxes-they were really cute too!!!! Ihad a lovely time at the wolf park!!

No comments: